Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Living the grown-up life

I am sitting here in the living room of my apartment watching "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I moved into an apartment with Trevor (my partner), Kayla (Trevor's best friend), and Holly (Kayla's fiancee). I still feel like I'm hanging out at their place. This will change once I have a job. I had an interview today at 1:30 PM at Erbert's and Gerbert's in downtown St. Cloud, which is right by campus. I'm pretty confident that I got the job. The manager said that he has a few more interviews left and that I'll know by the middle of next week. He's hiring 6 new people, even though the location is fully staffed. He said they've been having some trouble with laziness and that he's bringing in 6 new people and then whoever works the hardest gets more hours and the people who don't work hard get the boot. I just have to wait for next week to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment