Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Midterm Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so crazy busy right now. I have so much to do but I'm having a hard time focusing. I won't get to sleep until Monday night, I'm pretty sure. I have 2 exams, 3 papers, and a crap ton of assignments to turn in intermittently before Monday at 8 AM. I needed to take a quick break from the paper I'm trying to write. I'm getting really frustrated because I've hit a wall with the paper. I'm supposed to be writing an analysis of the dialogue, acting, and camera in a scene of a film. I watched a movie today and went to start writing my paper. I have no thoughts. I don't know where to begin or even what scene to pick to write about. I just want to go into the bedroom and sleep. I can't even focus today. I'm getting really irritated. I think I'm going to take a smoke break, then come in and write an outline. I think if I can knock out an outline that I will be able to get started on my paper. The hardest part is the introduction. That's where I'm getting stuck. I'd skip it but my OCD won't let me not write the introduction first. I'm getting really agitated. Part of my just wants to do another assignment but Heidi, the director of the LGBT Resource Center, helped me make a list of what I need to do and then put it in order according to when it is due and I feel like if I deviate from that order I'll get in trouble. Ugh. I need sleep. Actually, I need midterms to be over and I need Spring Break to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment