So, it's been a while since I updated this blog. I'll try to keep it short.
May 2010:
I moved back in with my parents for the summer.
I started working at Community Welfare Services doing telemarketing, part time.
I started working at Associated Healthcare Credit Union, part time.
I quit Community Welfare Services and picked up full time hours at AHCU.
June 2010:
I worked.
I hung out with friends.
I drank and smoked, A LOT.
July 2010:
I worked.
I hung out with friends.
I drank and smoked, A LOT.
I went to my annual family reunion.
August 2010:
I worked.
I hung out with friends.
I drank and smoked, A LOT.
Suzie came to visit.
I drank and smoked some more.
I moved back to school, all by myself. It was hotter than Hell.
September 2010:
I swiped my card.
I was really depressed.
I met the queers.
I came out to the queers.
I bonded with Trevor and Kayla.
October 2010:
I bonded with the queers.
I bonded with Trevor and Kayla and Holly.
I went home for Fall Break.
I participated in Homecoming Week activities.
I held hands with Trevor.
I announced that I liked Trevor.
He announced he like me back.
We danced and hung out.
We kissed.
We made out a little bit.
We started dating.
I came out to *some* friends and family.
He came out.
Halloween.
November 2010:
Had a lot of firsts.
Kate came up to St. Cloud and met Trevor.
Drag show.
Parents came to the drag show and met Trevor.
Went home for Thanksgiving.
Brought Trevor with me.
Family loved him.
Met Trevor's friend, Justin.
December 2010:
Elected Alliance co-chair.
Semester ended.
Went to Trevor's grandma's with him for Christmas.
Went home for a couple days.
Spent New Year's Eve with my honey.
January 2011:
Got a kiss at midnight.
Was traumatized on my birthday.
12:00 Birthday shot!
Turned 21.
Renewed my license.
Went to dinner.
Went to the bars.
Went to Benihana with Trevor and my family.
My grandparents got me drunk.
Had sushi for the first time.
School started.
Love my classes.
Went home again.
Got a new cell phone.
Went to the 90s.
Homework, class, Alliance, Outloud, drag practice.
February 2011:
Performed in my first ever drag show in Superior, WI.
Went to the liquor store for the first time.
Went on a double date.
Helped a friend propose to his girlfriend.
Went to the 90s.
Got drunk in public.
Celebrated Valentine's day.
Was serenaded with 'our song' at drag practice. ("Tearin Up My Heart"- NSYNC).
No comments:
Post a Comment