Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fall Semester 2010 Grades

So, with these updates i should probably give you my Fall 2010 grades. I would, but, I didn't get any. I am doing a medical withdrawal. My depression hit me really hard and it set me back many, many weeks. I am starting over this Spring and working hard to pull my grades up.

I came to the conclusion that I started the semester taking too many credits (16). Even after dropping a class at the beginning of the semester I was falling farther and farther behind. Plus, being so depressed that I couldn't fall asleep at night and would be up until 5 AM and then sleep until 4 PM usually made it very difficult to get to class on time.

From now on, I am going to do my best to take no more than 12 credits per semester. In order to graduate somewhat on time I will probably have to take summer courses but if that's what needs to happen, then that is what I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment