Look around, around, around, around...
I've been listening to The Beatles/Across the Universe soundtrack a lot lately. I love it. The music has such a psychadelic quality to it. It's comforting. It helps me get out of my head and just let my mind wander through different pictures and stories in my head. Normally, I am stuck in my head, talking to myself and worrying and/or stressing about every little thing. I just sit back and turn on some music and let it all melt away.
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes...
I was in Peer Support in my senior year of high school. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. During that time I made friends with a Sophomor girl. We became very close during the winter retreat at Camp Ripley. So much so that we pushed our beds together at night so we could talk and cuddle. It was so much fun. I love this girl dearly. During the retreat we learned a lot about each other. She told me that she struggles with ED. This girl is so beautiful inside and out and just a joy to be around I couldn't believe it. Now, reading her blog it just breaks my heart that this amazing person has to struggle so hard just eat a meal, or even function. She lives in a world of fear. I just want to hold her and make it all just go away. I would give anything for her just to have a fucking moment of peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment