Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Just a Wednesday in St Cloud
I didn't have any classes today. I spent the day doing chores, relaxing, and doing homework. I got some laundry done. I wrote a paper and did some reading for my classes tomorrow. The paper sucked to write but I had to do it. I'm hoping I do well. Thinking about heading to bed soon. Class at 11 AM tomorrow. Loud boys in the hall way. The room next to our is always have loud sex. Who knew concrete walls could be so thin? Ha ha. I'm going home on Friday after my 1:00 class and coming back around 5:00 PM on Monday. It's MLK Jr day on Monday so there's no classes. My mom said I could stay another night, that way I can go to vespers on Sunday without having to drive back at 11:00 at night. And then maybe I can see my Bethels for a bit. My mom and I are gonna have a movie day and I'm going to lunch with Libby. I miss home a lot but I'm doing well. I haven't cried or freaked out yet. Maybe I will once school gets more stressful but for now I'm good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment