On Sunday I got my room all set up. I took a bunch of pictures of it. I am so excited to be here. I miss home a little but I'm doing well here so far.
Yesterday was the first day of the semester. My only class on Mondays was cancelled yesterday and tomorrow. So, I spent the whole day sitting in my room and organizing things. Danielle and I went grocery shopping and to Target to get food, a power strip, tape, and some other stuff. Then I ate my first meal in the dining hall. The food is really good. When we came back Danielle and I watched some TV.
Today I had three classes: two college experience classes and an english class. The first two seem pretty easy. I should be able to get A's in both of them. The english class seems to be almost the same class I took at Century last fall, I kind of know what to expect.
I have a couple friends up here. It's pretty exciting. Danielle and I hang out with her friends, Shannon and Hannah. They are so much fun. I also met a nice guy at lunch today. I was sitting alone and he just came up and sat with me. His name is Thor. "Yes, Thor, like the Norse God of Thunder."
No comments:
Post a Comment