Saturday, March 27, 2010

You think you got the best of me? Check this, you'll NEVER get to me.

My friend, Libby, had her baby today! Landon Jeffrey was born at 12:39 AM on March 27th, 2010. He weighs 7 pounds and 8 ounces and is 21 1/2 inches long. I can't wait to go home next weekend and meet him! (Pictures to follow in my next post.)

Today me, my roomate Danielle, and our friend Shannon are having a movie day. We watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and then took a break so Shannon could fold her laundry and shower. Next up is "Stepbrothers". I'm so excited.

On Thursday night Danielle and I rearranged our room. We put my bed underneath her loft, so now we have bunk beds, and moved the couch and fridge to where my bed used to be. I really like the new set-up. It's always nice to have a little variety.
I'm so excited for next week. My friends from back home; Sarah, Brendan, and Owen are coming up to visit me during the week. Then on Friday I get to go home for Easter and see the baby! I have a rough draft of a rhetorical analysis due on Thursday. I'm going to try to get it done by Tuesday so I don't have to worry about it while my friends are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment