Wednesday, December 9, 2009

But when I become a star we'll be livin so large, I'll do anything for you

My first REAL semester of college is creeping so quickly. I'm so terrified. . It's so stressful. The worst part is the loans. Half of it is in "legal-ese", a term made up by one of my co-workers for me lol, and the other half I'm pretty sure isn't even in English.
It's so hard to get excited for Christmas and my fast-approaching 20th birthday because there's still so much to do. I need everything pretty much from supplies to bedding.
I have my advising day on Friday December 11th. I'm so nervous. I'm going to call tomorrow (well since it's 3:00 AM that'd be today) and see if I can make an appointment with the Financial Aid people at SCSU and get help. I'm so confused.
It'll all get sorted out, I know it will. Life is just hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment